Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Saturday · March 6, 2021
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $325,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will be part of Rapid Response Team and run codes.
- Attention Nocturnists: Earn 330,000 plus Bonuses in Philly.
- 168 bed facility, part of a reputable healthcare system.
- We are seeking Nocturnists for a community hospital in Philadelphia.
- Nocturnist averages 3-4 admissions per night.
- Lucrative benefits that include a partnership path Excellent location west of the city and just 20 minutes from the Philadelphia airport.
- Block scheduling, 7/7.
- Attractive salary with 300,000 base, 30,000 productivity bonus plan, Welcome Bonus paid when you start.
- This is a perfect opportunity for physicians who want to utilize their skills in an open ICU environment with full sub specialty support.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.