Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Thursday · August 13, 2020
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position will require a current PA license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
- Teaching and research opportunities are available if desired.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Our services are free for you.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- H-1B visas can be sponsored.
- Your schedule will be a 7-day block schedule from 7 am to 7 pm and the physician can expect to see 14 to 15 patients per day.
- H-1B visa sponsorship for 2020.
- At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
- Interaction with residents and medical students during the rounds.
- An exciting hospitalist opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania.
- This position does not require procedures or ICU coverage.
- Live and practice right in Philadelphia.
- They welcome physicians that are board certified or board eligible.
- Reasonable 14 - 15 patient census for both programs.
- You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time, and a retirement plan.
- No ICU and no procedures.
- You will enjoy living in the upscale part of Philadelphia, brimming with neighborhoods as different from each other as one is likely to find anywhere.
- Vibrant with their own culture and ethnic diversity, their bistros, shops, and character are treasures to be uncovered.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- There are 2 positions available with separate programs.
- A current physician is retiring so they are accepting candidates.
- This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses.
- Day block schedule is 7 on 7 off from 7 am to 7 pm.
- Premier hospital system in Philadelphia Center City area.
- Hospital employed position with base salary, bonus incentives, and benefits package.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago