Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Saturday · May 30, 2020
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Five County Philadelphia, PA) is for a Health Maintenance Organization.
- Ability to work alternate weekends/be able to be on-.
- Embraces and exemplifies the core values of Tandigm.
- Uses, protects, and discloses Tandigm patients' protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (Hipaa) standards.
- The Tandigm Health Skilled Nursing Facility Physician (SNFist) is a licensed physician in the state of Pennsylvania who specializes in providing clinical care for inpatients in a skilled nursing facility.
- Anticipate and plan for needs between visits, including potential discharge planning.
- Come join us where you will be able to see the difference in patients' lives, join today!
- Ability and means to travel on a flexible schedule as needed, proof of currently liability & property damage insurance vehicle.
- Skilled Nursing Facilities Physician (Snfist) - Field Five County, Philadelphia, PA Region (Focusing on Huntingdon Valley, PA area) (Traveling within Bucks, Montgomery, Chester, Delaware, & Philadelphia Counties is Required).
- Assess alignment of patient care goals with care provided by SNF staff, identify systems barriers, and escalate issues when appropriate.
- Meet communication standards for information transfer to primary care providers for each episode of care provided.
- Promotes high quality care as the most important Tandigm objective.
- Clinical Practice experience for minimum of 5 years preferred.
- Coordinate appointment for evaluation by specialist as needed for member during their stay at the SNF.
- Maintain and manage a panel of approximately eight patients on a daily basis and must be on-.
- Licensed Physician in the State of Pennsylvania.
- Ensure proper progress on plan of care and identify any early warning signs for readmissions during the critical, immediate post-discharge period.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Discuss goals of care, transition planning, and advanced directives, as appropriate, with patient and families.
- Attend and participate in all QI, Peer Review and Care Management Meetings requested.
- Provide a true continuum of care to our patients alongside our facility partners.
- Meet all facility requirements and bylaws for Medical Staff.
- Organize, attend and facilitate in all daily Care Team Meetings within the assigned facility.
- Travel between Skilled Nursing Facilities daily (within the five county, Philadelphia, PA region).
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice or Geriatric Medicine with minimum of three (3+) years of experience working with Geriatric population.
- Finally, we empower our practices with new ways of delivering care.
- License shall be active and free of any limitations or medical board actions.
- Meet coding and encounter data standards for completeness, accuracy, timeliness, and reimbursement level.
- At Tandigm, you will find a culture where all Teammates have the opportunity to collaborate in an energized, multi-disciplinary work environment focused on improving patient outcomes and enabling our staff to do some of the most rewarding work of their careers.
- Oversees Nurse Practitioners providing care services in Skilled Nursing Facilities.
- We engage our physician network with education, support, and financial incentives around the quality and cost of care..
- Participate in SNF & Tandigm meetings, as appropriate.
- Timely documentation, discharge summaries, medicine reconciliation, etc.
- In EMR.
- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrates Tandigm's commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each internal and external customer.
- The SNFist will work collaboratively with nurse care managers, consulting and primary care physicians, and other facility-based health care professionals to form a care team.
- Essential Functions.
- Tandigm Health, LLC is a value-based population health organization that places the patient-physician relationship at the center of all we do.
- The SNFist will be responsible for managing the care of our Tandigm patients while in the nursing care facility.
- Obtain and maintain all at all assigned skilled nursing facilities.
- Presently we're looking for a Field-Based (within the five county, Philadelphia, PA territories) Skilled Nursing Facilities Physician.
- Responsible for ensuring safe discharge to home from the Skilled Nursing Facilities.
This perm job from Tandigm Health was last open on Dec 5.