Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Saturday · July 4, 2020
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (near Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Procedure required: central line insertion.
- EMR: eCare.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Family Practice, and New Grad.
- Ongoing locum assignment.
- Locum Connections of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified Hospitalist to provide Locum coverage for a Hospital near Philadelphia, PA.
- Hospitalist runs code and part of Rapid Response Team.
- Open ICU.
- Average daily census: 12.
- Average day/night admits: 12.
- Acls certified.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Oct 21.