Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Saturday · July 4, 2020
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (near Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average day admits: 7.
- Ongoing locum assignment.
- Average night census: 7.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine.
- Average daily census: 15-17.
- EMR: Siemens.
- Locum Connections of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified Hospitalist to provide Locum coverage for a Medical Center near Philadelphia, PA.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Procedure required: central line insertion.
- Closed ICU.
- Acls certified.
- Hospitalist part of Rapid Response Team.
- Average night admits: 7.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Oct 21.