Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Intensivist service with open ICU.
- Like us on.
- 7 on 7 off.
- NO Procedures.
- Daytime Hospitalist needed just north of the greater Philadelphia area.
- Museums, Art Gallery's, and Fine Dining Options are readily available.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice insurance and medical coverage.
- Live in a thriving suburban community with convenient access to metropolitan amenities.
- Flexible Schedule.
- 15-17 Daily encounters on average.
- Salary based on experience.
- High-quality education options.
- Internal Medicine Only!
- Ranked as a Best Regional Hospital 2018-2019, position is located within the Flagship Hospital for the system.
- Profusion of outdoor activities-Hiking/Biking, Paddle Boarding.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Honor Medical Staffing.