Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Friday · May 29, 2020
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (North of Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a top hospital system in Pennsylvania with their search for an additional day time hospitalist, The facility needs assistance with the growing patient census.
- You will enjoy living and working north of Philadelphia that is fast becoming one of the most sought-after locations in the state.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- North of downtown Philadelphia.
- Your schedule will be 7 on and 7 off day block schedule from 7 am to 7 pm.
- 12-hour shifts, no.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- 12 to 18 patients per day.
- Our services are free for you.
- This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a quarterly bonus incentive.
- You will see 15 to 18 patients per day on average.
- There will be no ICU or procedures, and there is a separate rapid response and code team.
- 7 on, 7 off day block schedule.
- Some residents may follow the hospitalists at times, but this is not a teaching role.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- They will consider final-year IM or FP residents to see all adult patients.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- It is pedestrian friendly, offering a fantastic quality of life and a reasonable cost of living.
- Outstanding reputation.
- Academic affililiation, not a teaching role.
- Candidates must be board certified if the are more than one year out of residency.
- You will be offered full medical and dental benefits, life insurance, LTD and STD, a sign-on bonus or relocation assistance, CME time, a 401K retirement plan with matching, and malpractice insurance.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on May 28.