Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (North of Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There will be no ICU or procedures, and there is a separate rapid response and code team.
- Some residents may follow the hospitalists at times, but this is not a teaching role.
- You will enjoy living and working north of Philadelphia that is fast becoming one of the most sought-after locations in the state.
- Academic affililiation, not a teaching role.
- Your schedule will be 7 on and 7 off day block schedule from 7 am to 7 pm.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- 7 on, 7 off day block schedule.
- You will see 15 to 18 patients per day on average.
- 12 to 18 patients per day.
- North of downtown Philadelphia.
- You will be offered full medical and dental benefits, life insurance, LTD and STD, a sign-on bonus or relocation assistance, CME time, a 401K retirement plan with matching, and malpractice insurance.
- Our services are free for you.
- They will consider final-year IM or FP residents to see all adult patients.
- This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a quarterly bonus incentive.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Outstanding reputation.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- 12-hour shifts, no.
- It is pedestrian friendly, offering a fantastic quality of life and a reasonable cost of living.
- Candidates must be board certified if the are more than one year out of residency.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a top hospital system in Pennsylvania with their search for an additional day time hospitalist, The facility needs assistance with the growing patient census.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on May 28.