Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (North of Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is an open ICU, but no procedures are required as they have Intensivist support.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Average 15 shifts per month.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with possible quality bonus incentive bonuses.
- Due to growth they need to add a Nocturnist to the team.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- LTD and STD, and life insurance.
- Doylestown Borough is a bike friendly community with bike racks provided through out town so riders can park their bike while they shop, visit and dine.
- IM residency trained only.
- Located in the highly-desired Bucks County.
- You will work a flexible block schedule to average seven shifts every two weeks.
- You will see an average of 6 to 12 patients, lighter during summer and heavier in the winters.
- Patient census varies with seasons.
- Nocturnist position.
- Candidates must be board certified if more than one year out of residency.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- They must also be internal medicine residency trained.
- Our services are free for you.
- You will cover from 7 pm to 7 am with a house staff support.
- An exciting Nocturnist opportunity is now available at an established hospitalist team with mid-level and specialty support in Pennsylvania.
- It is known for its lively downtown area, quaint shops, excellent eateries, and the parks, theatres, history, amusement, shopping and more that abound in Doylestown.
- Moonlighting opportunities are available for additional income.
- You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, CME, a 401K with matching retirement plan, relocation assistance or a sign-on bonus.
- This position is located north of Philadelphia in Bucks County.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on May 28.