Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Friday · May 29, 2020
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (North of Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Due to growth they need to add a Nocturnist to the team.
- You will work a flexible block schedule to average seven shifts every two weeks.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- They must also be internal medicine residency trained.
- Located in the highly-desired Bucks County.
- Average 15 shifts per month.
- Nocturnist position.
- There is an open ICU, but no procedures are required as they have Intensivist support.
- This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with possible quality bonus incentive bonuses.
- It is known for its lively downtown area, quaint shops, excellent eateries, and the parks, theatres, history, amusement, shopping and more that abound in Doylestown.
- Doylestown Borough is a bike friendly community with bike racks provided through out town so riders can park their bike while they shop, visit and dine.
- You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, CME, a 401K with matching retirement plan, relocation assistance or a sign-on bonus.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Moonlighting opportunities are available for additional income.
- You will see an average of 6 to 12 patients, lighter during summer and heavier in the winters.
- IM residency trained only.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- LTD and STD, and life insurance.
- Our services are free for you.
- An exciting Nocturnist opportunity is now available at an established hospitalist team with mid-level and specialty support in Pennsylvania.
- Candidates must be board certified if more than one year out of residency.
- You will cover from 7 pm to 7 am with a house staff support.
- Patient census varies with seasons.
- This position is located north of Philadelphia in Bucks County.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on May 28.