Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our employees have a friendly working environment with a cohesive team at each location.
- Competitive salary for Philadelphia area.
- 7on/7off, or Flexible scheduling.
- AD, Life insurance, and LTD.
- The city is very close to New York City, Washington DC, New Jersey and Delaware Beaches.
- Employee/Family Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Quality Bonus.
- Philadelphia often called the "Birthplace of America" and referred to as the "new Athens" early in its existence, is the birthplace of America's modern democracy.
- Our team consists of well-experienced physicians and mid-level providers who excel in the field of inpatient medical management.
- They are focused on providing high-quality care thereby improving operational metrics of the hospital.
- MD/ DO.
- The city's name translates to "City of Brotherly Love" and has been a seat of freedom since its inception.
- IHP has a robust physician staffing model focused on innovative scheduling, improved physician satisfaction and high retention of our providers.
- IHP is a Regional Hospitalist company focused on providing state-of-the-art hospitalist services in hospitals in Tristate area including Jeanes Hospital.
- 401K with match.
- Closed ICU.
- No procedures required.
- Temple University Health System.
- Visa candidates can apply (H1B eligible, CAP exempt).
- 10 - 12-hour shifts.
- Full Time.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Philadelphia, PA.
- We offer our hospitalists with opportunities to pursue leadership roles at various levels.
- CME Reimbursement.
- Paid Vacation.
- The location has easy accessibility to all suburbs.
- I nternal medicine/Family Medicine with Hospitalist with at least 3 years' experience.
- An academic city known for its historical roots, Philadelphia offers endless nightlife.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.