Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 401K with match.
- Paid Vacation.
- An academic city known for its historical roots, Philadelphia offers endless nightlife.
- They are focused on providing high-quality care thereby improving operational metrics of the hospital.
- Our team consists of well-experienced physicians and mid-level providers who excel in the field of inpatient medical management.
- CME Reimbursement.
- AD, Life insurance, and LTD.
- IHP has a robust physician staffing model focused on innovative scheduling, improved physician satisfaction and high retention of our providers.
- We offer our hospitalists with opportunities to pursue leadership roles at various levels.
- Full Time.
- Visa candidates can apply (H1B eligible, CAP exempt).
- Competitive salary for Philadelphia area.
- The location has easy accessibility to all suburbs.
- Quality Bonus.
- 7on/7off, or Flexible scheduling.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Philadelphia, PA.
- Employee/Family Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Philadelphia often called the "Birthplace of America" and referred to as the "new Athens" early in its existence, is the birthplace of America's modern democracy.
- Temple University Health System.
- Closed ICU.
- I nternal medicine/Family Medicine with Hospitalist with at least 3 years' experience.
- IHP is a Regional Hospitalist company focused on providing state-of-the-art hospitalist services in hospitals in Tristate area including Jeanes Hospital.
- MD/ DO.
- Our employees have a friendly working environment with a cohesive team at each location.
- The city's name translates to "City of Brotherly Love" and has been a seat of freedom since its inception.
- 10 - 12-hour shifts.
- The city is very close to New York City, Washington DC, New Jersey and Delaware Beaches.
- No procedures required.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.