Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Philadelphia often called the "Birthplace of America" and referred to as the "new Athens" early in its existence, is the birthplace of America's modern democracy.
- Closed ICU.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Philadelphia, PA.
- IHP is a Regional Hospitalist company focused on providing state-of-the-art hospitalist services in hospitals in Tristate area including Jeanes Hospital.
- They are focused on providing high-quality care thereby improving operational metrics of the hospital.
- 7on/7off, or Flexible scheduling.
- Our team consists of well-experienced physicians and mid-level providers who excel in the field of inpatient medical management.
- Paid Vacation.
- Quality Bonus.
- Our employees have a friendly working environment with a cohesive team at each location.
- The city is very close to New York City, Washington DC, New Jersey and Delaware Beaches.
- I nternal medicine/Family Medicine with Hospitalist with at least 3 years' experience.
- AD, Life insurance, and LTD.
- We offer our hospitalists with opportunities to pursue leadership roles at various levels.
- Full Time.
- CME Reimbursement.
- An academic city known for its historical roots, Philadelphia offers endless nightlife.
- Competitive salary for Philadelphia area.
- IHP has a robust physician staffing model focused on innovative scheduling, improved physician satisfaction and high retention of our providers.
- No procedures required.
- Employee/Family Medical, Dental & Vision.
- The city's name translates to "City of Brotherly Love" and has been a seat of freedom since its inception.
- 10 - 12-hour shifts.
- MD/ DO.
- Visa candidates can apply (H1B eligible, CAP exempt).
- 401K with match.
- Temple University Health System.
- The location has easy accessibility to all suburbs.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.