Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent position (Philadelphia) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Excellent compensation in the 75th percentile for Northeast.
- Regional Health System is seeking a daytime hospitalist.
- Two hours from New York City and Baltimore.
- Follow acute rehabilitation patient consultations.
- 7on/7off Days Only schedule.
- Join their group of 7 hospitalists and 2 advanced practitioners.
- Just minutes outside of Philadelphia in beautiful Ridley and Prospect Park.
- 15 minutes from downtown Philadelphia.
- Incentive bonuses based on quality, patient satisfaction, and productivity.
- Includes an 8-bed ICU with full medical subspecialty support.
- Congenial, friendly, 100-bed community hospital.
- Great benefits package including malpractice and tail.
- You will see 16 to 18 patients per day.
- Additional PTO/CME days off.
- Quick access to the Pocono Mountains and Jersey Shore.
This perm job from Integrity Healthcare was last open on Feb 16.