Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Monday · December 11, 2017
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your assignment schedule will be 7am to 7pm, 7 days on/7 days off, with no. The electronic medical record system is Epic.
- No codes, ICU, or procedures required.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Licensing assistance.
- As the covering physician, you must be Abim certified.
- There is a new locum tenens internal medicine hospitalist opportunity now available in Pennsylvania.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active PA license.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- PA state license needed.
- BC required.
- 15-20 patients per day.
- EMR is Epic.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago