Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- " 12 Patients per day.
- " Will expedite credentialing.
- The Joint Accredited hospital is equipped with a Level I trauma center and a bariatrics Center of Excellence, as designated by the Asbs.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
- " Need two providers as this is blanket coverage.
- " 7A-7P (Sunday - Saturday).
- " Average 6 admissions.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Come discover the many facets of this historical city and enjoy its old-world charm and world-class entertainment.
- Hospitalists complete residencies in internal medicine, much like primary care physicians.
- " Closed ICU so no ICU involvement.
- " Start date will either be July 30th or August 6th.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- 7on/7off days.
- StartDate: 07/30/2017Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- These general medicine professionals perform a variety of roles in the hospital and, accordingly, must be familiar with the entirety of human physiology and a wide range of illnesses and medical conditions.
- A haven of arts and culture, Philadelphia is packed with theatres, concert halls, art exhibitions and many fine restaurants.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- " No Procedures.
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- With its diverse neighborhoods, rich history and delicious Philly Steak sandwiches, the "City of Brotherly Love" is filled with a variety of pleasures.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- The 728-bed hospital has been a trusted name in healthcare for many years and, as a teaching affiliate with Temple University, remains on the cusp of medical technology and trends.
- When patients arrive to the hospital, a hospitalist will take care of them, prescribing treatment as needed, before referring them to a specialist or discharging them from the facility.
- They specialize in the care of patients who have been admitted into a hospital.
- A hospitalist (locum tenens) is a physician that is generally Internal Medicine residency trained but can be from Family Medicine or other sub-specialty programs.
- Ranked by United States News and Report as one of the best regional hospitals in New England, this facility is the preferred choice of many residents of the Greater Philadelphia area.
- The facility offers a full range of primary and specialty care options to its patients.
- " Can be IM/FP and BC/BE within 5 years.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Jul 22.