Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
- The facility offers a full range of primary and specialty care options to its patients.
- " Start date will either be July 30th or August 6th.
- " 7A-7P (Sunday - Saturday).
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- They specialize in the care of patients who have been admitted into a hospital.
- " Closed ICU so no ICU involvement.
- " Need two providers as this is blanket coverage.
- Come discover the many facets of this historical city and enjoy its old-world charm and world-class entertainment.
- The Joint Accredited hospital is equipped with a Level I trauma center and a bariatrics Center of Excellence, as designated by the Asbs.
- A hospitalist (locum tenens) is a physician that is generally Internal Medicine residency trained but can be from Family Medicine or other sub-specialty programs.
- " Will expedite credentialing.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- With its diverse neighborhoods, rich history and delicious Philly Steak sandwiches, the "City of Brotherly Love" is filled with a variety of pleasures.
- Hospitalists complete residencies in internal medicine, much like primary care physicians.
- StartDate: 07/30/2017Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- When patients arrive to the hospital, a hospitalist will take care of them, prescribing treatment as needed, before referring them to a specialist or discharging them from the facility.
- " Can be IM/FP and BC/BE within 5 years.
- " No Procedures.
- The 728-bed hospital has been a trusted name in healthcare for many years and, as a teaching affiliate with Temple University, remains on the cusp of medical technology and trends.
- Ranked by United States News and Report as one of the best regional hospitals in New England, this facility is the preferred choice of many residents of the Greater Philadelphia area.
- 7on/7off days.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- " 12 Patients per day.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- " Average 6 admissions.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- A haven of arts and culture, Philadelphia is packed with theatres, concert halls, art exhibitions and many fine restaurants.
- These general medicine professionals perform a variety of roles in the hospital and, accordingly, must be familiar with the entirety of human physiology and a wide range of illnesses and medical conditions.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Jul 22.