Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7on/7off days.
- The facility offers a full range of primary and specialty care options to its patients.
- " Start date will either be July 30th or August 6th.
- They specialize in the care of patients who have been admitted into a hospital.
- With its diverse neighborhoods, rich history and delicious Philly Steak sandwiches, the "City of Brotherly Love" is filled with a variety of pleasures.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- " 12 Patients per day.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
- The 728-bed hospital has been a trusted name in healthcare for many years and, as a teaching affiliate with Temple University, remains on the cusp of medical technology and trends.
- " Closed ICU so no ICU involvement.
- A haven of arts and culture, Philadelphia is packed with theatres, concert halls, art exhibitions and many fine restaurants.
- " Need two providers as this is blanket coverage.
- Ranked by United States News and Report as one of the best regional hospitals in New England, this facility is the preferred choice of many residents of the Greater Philadelphia area.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- " Average 6 admissions.
- Come discover the many facets of this historical city and enjoy its old-world charm and world-class entertainment.
- These general medicine professionals perform a variety of roles in the hospital and, accordingly, must be familiar with the entirety of human physiology and a wide range of illnesses and medical conditions.
- " Will expedite credentialing.
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- When patients arrive to the hospital, a hospitalist will take care of them, prescribing treatment as needed, before referring them to a specialist or discharging them from the facility.
- " Can be IM/FP and BC/BE within 5 years.
- StartDate: 07/30/2017Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- The Joint Accredited hospital is equipped with a Level I trauma center and a bariatrics Center of Excellence, as designated by the Asbs.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Hospitalists complete residencies in internal medicine, much like primary care physicians.
- A hospitalist (locum tenens) is a physician that is generally Internal Medicine residency trained but can be from Family Medicine or other sub-specialty programs.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- " No Procedures.
- " 7A-7P (Sunday - Saturday).
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Jul 22.