Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cover letters may be addressed to Jennie Walters.
- Ctca is a single-specialty, tertiary hospital system providing a comprehensive, fully integrative approach to cancer care.
- The typical volume is 10-15 patients.
- Responsibilities include facilitating clarification of patient and family goals of care, collaborating with a multidisciplinary team to establish a written plan of care, and collaborating with the oncology team to provide inpatient and outpatient consultations.
- Board certification/eligibility in internal medicine.
- MD, DO, or foreign degree equivalent.
- Benefits Include: Our benefits include excellent work/life balance, competitive compensation with CME allowances, paid malpractice, generous relocation package, health/life insurance, and 401(k) with match.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with high-level, acute care patients and have success and experience working alongside a multidisciplinary team.
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Ctca) at Eastern Regional Medical Center in Philadelphia is seeking an experienced Nocturnist who has training and experience with multiple cancer types.
- The nocturnist will provide care to complex, adult cancer inpatients, managing the evening inpatient floor on a 7-nights-on, 7-nights-off schedule.
- Interested candidates should submit an application below.
- EOE/ No J1 Visas.
- Eligibility for Pennsylvania medical licensure.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Philadelphia, PA.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago