Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- EOE/ No J1 Visas.
- MD, DO, or foreign degree equivalent.
- The hospitalist will provide care to complex, adult cancer inpatients, managing a typical volume of 10-15 patients on a daytime, Monday - Friday shift.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Philadelphia, PA.
- Responsibilities include working alongside a multidisciplinary team to establish a written plan of care and collaborating with the oncology team to provide inpatient and outpatient consultations.
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Ctca) at Eastern Regional Medical Center in Philadelphia is seeking an experienced Hospitalist who has training and experience with multiple cancer types.
- Cover letters may be addressed to Jennie Walters.
- Interested candidates should submit an application below.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with high-level, acute care patients and have success and experience working alongside a multidisciplinary team.
- Eligibility for Pennsylvania medical licensure.
- Board certification/eligibility in internal medicine or board certification in family medicine with hospital medicine experience.
- Ctca is a single-specialty, tertiary hospital system providing a comprehensive, fully integrative approach to cancer care.
- Benefits Include: Our benefits include excellent work/life balance, competitive compensation with CME allowances, paid malpractice, generous relocation package, health/life insurance, and 401(k) with match.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago