Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Monday · December 5, 2022
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible, daytime schedule during the week determined by the physician.
- If patients need to be readmitted to the hospital then it will be handled by another Physicians.
- Apply Now.
- These are post-acute patients, who have been discharged from the hospital, but are not well enough to return home without further care.
- Bucks, Chester, and Montgomery Counties.
- Service area includes popular areas of Philadelphia including.
- Patient base is mostly Geriatric, or all adult.
- No Hospital coverage at all.
- Qualified physicians must have current, inpatient experience.
- Benefits package.
- The Schedule will be Monday to Friday with flexible, daytime hours from 8am to 5pm, or similar.
- Considered a transitionary phase for additional care meant to decrease the chances of readmittance into the hospital.
- Provide care of post-acute patients who have been discharged from hospital.
- May have some weekend and/or. Reasonable patient census of an estimated 15-18 (may vary due to this being a new program).
- Transitionary model is designed to reduce readmissions into the hospital.
- Outstanding earnings potential, expected to be $300K.
- Physicians can start earlier, or later, depending on how they want to arrange Patient visits.
- Become part of a new, Post-Acute program being started in the Philadelphia metro area.
- Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct. or. Job.747688.
- Reasonable patient census within a designated territory.
- Physicians are assigned to a territory, so the SNF facilities or home calls will be in a reasonable proximity to each other.
- Looking for a Lead Physician to have a combination of seeing patients and have supervisory/leadership time with the team in the area Physicians will be designated an assigned territory within the region where you will round on patients in skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), or make house calls.
- Will need to go to the different locations during the day/week, which can range from 1-2 or 4-5 facilities depending on the patient volume.
- Lead physician role can lead to future advancement as the program expands.
- Employed position with a recognized, national organization.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 8.