Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Thursday · August 13, 2020
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $190,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 200-bed hospital - takes up one city block - office space for Hospitalists.
- Nocturnist will do minimum of 11 night shifts a month.
- H1 visa sponsorships available.
- Philadelphia Nocturnist - Academic Affiliated Program.
- For rest and relaxation, both mountains and seashore are only a short drive away!
- It's also a city steeped in history, claiming several firsts for the nation.
- Currently 12 physicians in the group.
- Enterprise Medical Services is scheduling interviews in Philadelphia for a Nocturnist to join a cohesive group with very low turnover.
- Option to pick up extra shifts for additional compensation.
- Self schedule using a lottery system.
- Full benefits as hospital employee with paid holiday time off.
- Community hospital in Philadelphia - tied to a University Hospital (some opportunity to teach residents).
- Base salary with $20K bonus.
- Philly now has a vibrant food and arts scene down south, a converted fisherman's village up north and a dense commercial center.
- Residents in the City of Brotherly Love can choose urban living, small towns, open country or anything in between.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.