Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Sunday · December 3, 2023
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $160,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive base salary.
- The fifth largest urban area in the United States, "Philly" is just 46 miles southwest of New York City.
- Monthly bonuses based on productivity & quality.
- The highest quality of care possible to their patients.
- Effective leadership to their facility.
- Commitment to the success of their practice group.
- 25% of the city's population is under 18.
- Experience preferred.
- Comprehensive liability insurance (with no tail requirement).
- Philadelphia real estate offers everything from sleek city condos and hip neighborhood townhomes to older homes with historic charm.
- Practices in Philly suburbs.
- 401k (with match).
- Philadelphia is home to the world's largest landscaped urban park, Fairmont Park, as well as many other neighborhood and regional parks.
- Its signature brand, Life.
- The Philadelphia File.
- And You.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Philadelphia is a commercial, educational and cultural center that was a centerpiece of early American history.
- Features the iconic Liberty Bell.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability.
- The School District of Philadelphia is the eighth largest in the United States and the city is home to more than 80 colleges, universities, trade, and specialty schools.
- Post Acute Care setting.
- The combination of history and progress make Philadelphia an excellent place to raise a family.
- Real Estate.
- As a company partner, you will be rewarded with a highly attractive compensation and benefits package, plus the satisfaction of being part of a company that continues to be a true pioneer in medicine.
- Hospitalist Post Acute Opportunity located in Philadelphia Hosptialist organization is seeking BC/BE, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians with Geriatrics experience for this inpatient medicine practice.
- Philadelphia's Office of Arts, Culture and the Creative Economy oversees its many dance, film, museum, gallery, music, theater and historic attractions.
- Demonstrated interest in continual learning and improvement.
- The Philadelphia climate is truly four seasons, with warm summers, mild spring and fall, and cold winters.
This perm job from Millennium Medsearch was last open on Jan 13.