Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $160,000 with a potential salary of $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enterprise Medical Services is scheduling interviews to join an academic Hospitalist group in Philadelphia.
- This large hospital in Philadelphia takes up one city block with office space for Hospitalists.
- Earn a competitive base salary plus bonus incentives with paid time off for vacation and holidays.
- It's also a city steeped in history, claiming several firsts for the nation.
- Academic Hospitalist - Philadelphia.
- Strong medical leadership is in place along with administrative support.
- Opportunity to practice inpatient medicine with a clinical faculty appointment.
- For rest and relaxation, both mountains and seashore are only a short drive away.
- Philadelphia now has a vibrant food and arts scene down south, a converted fisherman's village up north and a dense commercial center.
- Work all day shifts or a combination of days and nights - physicians self schedule using a lottery system.
- Residents in the City of Brotherly Love can choose urban living, small towns, open country or anything in between.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 5.