Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Sunday · July 25, 2021
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Secure and stable hospital employed position.
- Specialty support but nocturnist should be comfortable w/procedures if needed They have Hospitalists covering the days Acute care hospital in a popular community less than 10 miles to downtown Philadelphia.
- Premier organization in Philadelphia area to work for.
- Can live in Philadelphia or popular suburbs.
- Competitve salary and bonus incentives.
- Not a Visa site Contact Gary Nishizaki at or.
- Block schedule is 7/7 with no.
- Nocturnist wanted for an established hospitalist program Block schedule 7/7 working 7pm - 7am No. Has been very reasonable handling the inpatient at night.
- Full benefits package.
- Hospital located less than 10 miles from downtown Philadelphia.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 9.