Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Tuesday · January 26, 2021
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nocturnist wanted for an established hospitalist program Block schedule 7/7 working 7pm - 7am No. Has been very reasonable handling the inpatient at night.
- Block schedule is 7/7 with no.
- Competitve salary and bonus incentives.
- Specialty support but nocturnist should be comfortable w/procedures if needed They have Hospitalists covering the days Acute care hospital in a popular community less than 10 miles to downtown Philadelphia.
- Not a Visa site Contact Gary Nishizaki at or.
- Full benefits package.
- Secure and stable hospital employed position.
- Can live in Philadelphia or popular suburbs.
- Hospital located less than 10 miles from downtown Philadelphia.
- Premier organization in Philadelphia area to work for.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 9.