Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Saturday · July 4, 2020
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Secure and stable hospital employed position.
- There is a PA who supports the Nocturnist.
- Specialty support but nocturnist should be comfortable w/procedures if needed They have Hospitalists covering the days Not a Visa site Contact Gary Nishizaki at or.
- Nocturnist wanted for an established hospitalist program Block schedule 7/7 working 7pm - 7am No. Has been very reasonable handling the inpatient at night.
- Premier organization in Philadelphia area to work for.
- Can live in Philadelphia or popular suburbs.
- Full benefits package.
- Hospital located just 20 miles from downtown Philadelphia.
- Competitve salary and bonus incentives.
- Block schedule is 7/7 with no.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 9.