Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Sunday · September 27, 2020
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital located just 20 miles from downtown Philadelphia.
- Specialty support but nocturnist should be comfortable w/procedures if needed They have Hospitalists covering the days Not a Visa site Contact Gary Nishizaki at or.
- Premier organization in Philadelphia area to work for.
- Can live in Philadelphia or popular suburbs.
- There is a PA who supports the Nocturnist.
- Full benefits package.
- Competitve salary and bonus incentives.
- Secure and stable hospital employed position.
- Block schedule is 7/7 with no.
- Nocturnist wanted for an established hospitalist program Block schedule 7/7 working 7pm - 7am No. Has been very reasonable handling the inpatient at night.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 9.