Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Monday · March 20, 2023
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- H1 Visa accepted.
- Aria Health is the largest healthcare provider in Northeast Philadelphia and Lower Bucks County.
- FT Nocturnist Opportunites Available with Aria Health!
- Frankford Hospital.
- Local practice supported regionally and backed by national resources.
- Proactive risk management initiatives.
- Torresdale Hospital.
- Faculty opportunities available.
- Aria Health is a teaching hospital with numerous residency programs.
- 60 hours of daily coverage.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Located in the largest city in Pennsylvania, Philadelphia boasts something for everyone.
- 56 hours of daily coverage.
- Aria upholds a longstanding tradition of bringing advanced medicine and personal care to many communities it serves.
- The EmCare Difference.
- 24 hours of daily coverage.
- Bucks County Hospital.
- EmCare is a national hospital medicine company with extensive resources and superior support programs developed over decades in partnership with hundreds of hospitals and physicians.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 22.