Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Wednesday · February 19, 2020
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 56 hours of daily coverage.
- Proactive risk management initiatives.
- Aria upholds a longstanding tradition of bringing advanced medicine and personal care to many communities it serves.
- Bucks County Hospital.
- Faculty opportunities available.
- 60 hours of daily coverage.
- Aria Health is a teaching hospital with numerous residency programs.
- Frankford Hospital.
- Aria Health is the largest healthcare provider in Northeast Philadelphia and Lower Bucks County.
- 24 hours of daily coverage.
- The EmCare Difference.
- Located in the largest city in Pennsylvania, Philadelphia boasts something for everyone.
- FT Nocturnist Opportunites Available with Aria Health!
- Local practice supported regionally and backed by national resources.
- Torresdale Hospital.
- H1 Visa accepted.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- EmCare is a national hospital medicine company with extensive resources and superior support programs developed over decades in partnership with hundreds of hospitals and physicians.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 22.