Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Saturday · March 6, 2021
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Frankford Hospital.
- Faculty opportunities available.
- Located in the largest city in Pennsylvania, Philadelphia boasts something for everyone.
- 24 hours of daily coverage.
- Proactive risk management initiatives.
- Aria Health is the largest healthcare provider in Northeast Philadelphia and Lower Bucks County.
- Torresdale Hospital.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- 60 hours of daily coverage.
- The EmCare Difference.
- EmCare is a national hospital medicine company with extensive resources and superior support programs developed over decades in partnership with hundreds of hospitals and physicians.
- H1 Visa accepted.
- 56 hours of daily coverage.
- Aria upholds a longstanding tradition of bringing advanced medicine and personal care to many communities it serves.
- Aria Health is a teaching hospital with numerous residency programs.
- Bucks County Hospital.
- FT Nocturnist Opportunites Available with Aria Health!
- Local practice supported regionally and backed by national resources.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 22.