Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- ICU rounding is required.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- No procedures required.
- 7 am-7 pm, with rotated night.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
- Must be comfortable with EMR.
- Average of 18 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 17.