Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Monday · December 5, 2022
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Conveniently located 2 hours from New York and D.C. this is the perfect practice location for those seeking a historically rich and diverse community.
- This 115-bed hospital offers an array of emergency, inpatient, outpatient medical and surgical services.
- Experienced teams.
- Philadelphia is known for its multiculturalism featuring over 100 multi-ethnic neighborhoods creating a vibrant atmosphere.
- Competitive compensation.
- Manageable patient encounters.
- Philadelphia's economy is centered on education and healthcare with over 120 hospitals, including 24 teaching, and nearly 500 doctors per 100,000 people in the metro area.
- Philadelphia is the largest city in Pennsylvania and the fifth largest city in the United States.
- Also located on the Frankford Campus is Aria's Health Center Clinic which handles more than 5,000 outpatient cases per year, along with the Aria Health School of Nursing, which opened a year after the hospital and is now the largest hospital-based nursing school in Pennsylvania.
- Strong Hospital Leadership.
- IN Compass Health is seeking (FT/PT) hospitalists to join Aria Health- Frankford located in lower Northeast Philadelphia.
This perm job from IN Compass Health was last open on Sep 3.