Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Conveniently located 2 hours from New York and D.C. this is the perfect practice location for those seeking a historically rich and diverse community.
- IN Compass Health is seeking (FT/PT) hospitalists to join Aria Health- Torresdale located in Northwest Philadelphia. This 258-bed hospital offers an array of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and emergency services.
- Manageable patient encounters.
- Philadelphia's economy is centered on education and healthcare with over 120 hospitals, including 24 teaching, and nearly 500 doctors per 100,000 people in the metro area.
- Strong Hospital Leadership.
- Philadelphia is known for its multiculturalism featuring over 100 multi-ethnic neighborhoods creating a vibrant atmosphere.
- Philadelphia is the largest city in Pennsylvania and the fifth largest city in the United States.
- Experienced teams.
- Competitive compensation.
- Aria Health-Torresdale is also a state-accredited Level II trauma center, one of the original nine trauma sites designated by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
This perm job from IN Compass Health was last open on Jul 28.