Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Tuesday · October 20, 2020
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $170,000 with a potential salary of $210,000.
This permanent job opening (Philadelphia) is for an academic medical center.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- Hospitalists will see about 20 patients per day, and responsibilities include inpatient primary care, consultations, ventilator management, and some House Officer supervision.
- We are tireless in our efforts to secure quality practice opportunities for you.
- Excellent benefits and competitive salary package!
- In addition, adult and pediatric surgery, vascular surgery, reproductive endocrinology and fertility center, antepartum assessment center and level III intensive care nursery.
- We are the nationwide leader in placing physicians.
- The physician will be working with 14 other physicians, 2 PA's, and 1 NP in an employed capacity with the hospital.
- The hospital is academically-affiliated, and there will be teaching opportunities available for the newly-hired candidate.
- There are 2 hospitalist roles open and the schedule is requires 13 shifts per month.
- Bob Miller is part of a team that works with Internists/Hospitalists exclusively.
- Join this highly-respected, well-established premier health care system in Philadelphia.
- About MedSource Consultants: 2012 marks our 16th year in Physician Recruiting.
- Teach, practice, grow professionally, and watch your passion for medicine flourish!
- The Medical Center has 400 beds and services include a nationally-recognized burn treatment center, a regional trauma center, a regional cancer center, a heart institute, orthopedic, rehabilitation, and sports medicine services.
This perm job from MedSource Consultants was last open on May 19.