Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Monday · December 5, 2022
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $170,000 with a potential salary of $210,000.
This permanent job opening (Philadelphia) is for an academic medical center.
- We are the nationwide leader in placing physicians.
- We are tireless in our efforts to secure quality practice opportunities for you.
- Excellent benefits and competitive salary package!
- About MedSource Consultants: 2012 marks our 16th year in Physician Recruiting.
- The Medical Center has 400 beds and services include a nationally-recognized burn treatment center, a regional trauma center, a regional cancer center, a heart institute, orthopedic, rehabilitation, and sports medicine services.
- The physician will be working with 14 other physicians, 2 PA's, and 1 NP in an employed capacity with the hospital.
- Join this highly-respected, well-established premier health care system in Philadelphia.
- Bob Miller is part of a team that works with Internists/Hospitalists exclusively.
- Teach, practice, grow professionally, and watch your passion for medicine flourish!
- The hospital is academically-affiliated, and there will be teaching opportunities available for the newly-hired candidate.
- There are 2 hospitalist roles open and the schedule is requires 13 shifts per month.
- In addition, adult and pediatric surgery, vascular surgery, reproductive endocrinology and fertility center, antepartum assessment center and level III intensive care nursery.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- Hospitalists will see about 20 patients per day, and responsibilities include inpatient primary care, consultations, ventilator management, and some House Officer supervision.
This perm job from MedSource Consultants was last open on May 19.