Hospitalist Jobs in Philadelphia
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Please let me know.
- Philadelphia - Critical Care Intensivist.
- Many buildings from this revolutionary period can be visited.
- This programs offers a manageable work load, operating on a 7 on/7 off block schedule with a base plus incentive compensation package.
- Position available pending credentialing.
- Philadelphia is closely linked to America's struggle for independence.
- Most of them are clustered in the Independence National Historical Park.
- There's the Liberty Bell, of course - plus amazing art installations, jazz venues, architectural landmarks and much more.
- The declaration of Independence was signed in the city's state house, now the Independence Hall.
- This city also plays home to an astounding collection of museums, artistic venues and historical attractions.
- Currently seeking an Internal Medicine trained experienced Critical Care Intensivist for a group practice in the Philadelphia area.
- Other significant events like the signing of the United States Constitution and the creation of a national flag also took place in Philadelphia.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Aug 28.