Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in Philly
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
- This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference. -
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Must be comfortable with EMR.
- ICU rounding is required.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
- Average of 18 patients per day.
- No procedures required.
- 7 am-7 pm, with rotated night.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 17.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Philadelphia
Flag of Philadelphia
Philadelphia is ranked #1 for the "Best airports to make a connection" according to Sperling's Bestplace.