Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in Philly
Thursday · June 29, 2017
1 Job in Philly
Photo: View of downtown Philadelphia from the Ben Franklin Bridge.
Philadelphia: Hospitalist Job Opportunity in Philadelphia!
- This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference. -
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- No procedures required.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Average of 18 patients per day.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- Must be comfortable with EMR.
- 7 am-7 pm, with rotated night.
- ICU rounding is required.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 17.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Philadelphia
Flag of Philadelphia
Are you a history buff? Philadelphia played a key role in the American Revolution. Philadelphia was a meeting place for the founding fathers of the United States who signed the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. The City of Brotherly Love has many historical attractions to see; The Liberty Bell Center, The National Constitution Center, Independence Hall, Valley Forge National Historical Park and the Franklin Institute to name a few.